Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 22 of 22

Thread: Mi Finca

  1. #21
    Inactive Member bkbasketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2003
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mi Finca

    Makato's I believe you are talking about.

    My fav. Japanese is Tokyo in Bristol. Its awesome.
    I actually like Mi Finca. Yamato's is pretty good, but its nothing compared to the other restaurants.
    "Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

    Play Like a Champion Today
    [img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Mi Finca

    I just ate Mi Fincas for the first time ... HORRIBLE!!! this place almost turned me against mexican food ... monterrey cheese steak is one of my favorite meals of all time, I could eat that stuff everyday ... the one up there? i ate 3 bites and couldnt even stand to think of taking another ... the rice is even gross, the steak was soo tough, thought i was eating rubber ... place needs to go out of business
    "Why so serious?"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •